1.Is Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) a fraternity or sorority? Neither, Beta Alpha Psi is a business honor society for financial information students and professionals.
2.Who can join BAP? Membership is open to any student majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics and Digital Technology. There are 2 levels of BAP membership: Candidate and National Member. You must first become a Candidate in order to apply to be a National member.
3. How do I apply? Click here to look at the requirements to join. Our Executive Board will contact you with further steps once we see that you have completed the required hours to join.
4. How do I fulfill the participation requirements? Every week, BAP sends out an email containing details about professional, community service, social events, and more. Attend the professional events listed, and you are awarded professional hours. Participate in the community service activities, and you receive community service hours. See the stated participation requirements here.
5. Who is a committee member? A committee members assists a chairman to smoothly run the various aspects of BAP, whether it be Special Events, Alumni and External Relations, or the other aspects.
6. How to become a committee member? Contact BAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fill out a contact form expressing your desire to become a committee member.
7. What is the dress code for BAP events? Usually, the dress code for lecture series is smart casual attire while professional events require business professional attire. For social events, the dress code may vary. However, the most accurate information on dress code for the specific event being held can be found in the weekly BAP emails.
Beta Alpha Psi 1 Pace Plaza, Cubicles WS8 and WS9 New York, NY 10038